As pharmacist association budgets continue to be stretched with membership dues rarely covering the expenses, organizations continually search for operational support and cost-cutting measures.
Kalnins & Associates provides short-term contractual and project-based assistance to those organizations and entities requiring an infusion of staffing expertise without long-term expenditures. Find the extra support needed for your advocacy efforts, membership services department, program development and more. Simply contact us.
Val Kalnins, R.Ph.
Val Kalnins, R.Ph., is a Colorado registered lobbyist.
- Fact sheets & policy analysis
- Speaker on advocacy topics
- Legislative & judicial testimony
- CE program development
- Venue contract negotiation
- Association management
- Influential relationships with:
- National organizations
- Pharmacy boards
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Daina Kalnins, B.A., M.S.
Daina Kalnins, received her degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder in Mathematics with Computer Science and Computer Science.
- Computer & web-based projects
- Event preparation & support
- WordPress, Your Membership, Weebly and other CMS
- Adobe and Microsoft programs (Excel to Lightroom to Word)
- UNIX, HTML and numerous software tools & programming languages
2 thoughts on “Our Team”
Great web site. Loved having dinner with you guys
Just signed up on blog. Read this intro here. I look forward to following
your blog. Great meeting you guys at Copper earlier this month!