Value Pharmacists is now one year old. We’re feeling very grateful and fulfilled.
We officially launched this blog and advocacy site with a first email in early December 2015. It’s been quite the year. Our “stats” as of December 8th, 2016 include:
- 47 original blog posts including 4 interviews with innovative pharmacists
- 2 “quickie” surveys
- 23 blog posts mailed to Value Pharmacists supporters
- 31 emails delivered to our Value Pharmacists members
- ~1 email per week to members
- 5 advocacy projects as researcher, lobbyist and/or consultant for pharmacy organizations
- 1 “Chocolates & Cheer” event hosted
- Over 50 members and 149 Twitter followers, 369 tweets, 100 Facebook posts & 128 monthly Pinterest views.
Thank you – Val & Daina